7.20.2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Photobucket

I'm so excited right now, Sara from Redhead Cuisine has honored me with the Versatile Blogger award! I feel so humbled that people even read my blog, and to be given an award for it is just beyond anything I ever expected when I started. Thank you Sara!


The official rules for accepting this award are as follows:
  1. Add the award to your blog
  2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
  3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
  4. List the rules
  5. Award to 15 bloggers
  6. Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook.


Sooooo....7 random things about me? Here we go:
  1. I'm left handed.
  2. A lot of people know I'm from hawaii but not many know that I was actually born in Ohio.
  3. When I'm not baking I like to knit.
  4. My two favorite foods are salmon sashimi and braised pork belly.
  5. I'm returning to school in the fall to get a degree in Dietetics.
  6. I baked my first cake when I was 3...with the help of my mom of course :)
  7. I own over 200 bottles of nail polish :/


Selecting just 15 bloggers to pass this award on to was tough, I read so many amazing blogs these days, it's hard to keep up!


I guess that's it, thanks again Sara! :)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the nomination! I love this idea, and I feel so honored you picked Cannella Vita! You have such beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, it's well deserved! :)

      Delete
  2. Awww.. Thank you soo much Jen!! You have such a beautiful blog.. and to get appreciation of you..makes it special!!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, you deserve it!

      Delete
  3. Props on the cake baking at 3! That's so impressive! Also, good luck with school. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination, Jen, I really am so flattered.

    I'm always surprised to think that others have noticed my little blog in the big world of foodie blogs, so thank you.

    Keep up with your amazing photos and recipes!
    MandyM
    from What the Fruitcake?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! You're so welcome :)

      Delete
  5. Aww, I just caught this, thank you! I, too, am very flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's a lot of nail polish! Congratulations on your award.

    ReplyDelete