I'm so excited right now, Sara from Redhead Cuisine has honored me with the Versatile Blogger award! I feel so humbled that people even read my blog, and to be given an award for it is just beyond anything I ever expected when I started. Thank you Sara!
The official rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Add the award to your blog
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you
- Mention 7 random things about yourself
- List the rules
- Award to 15 bloggers
- Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blogs or on Facebook.
Sooooo....7 random things about me? Here we go:
- I'm left handed.
- A lot of people know I'm from hawaii but not many know that I was actually born in Ohio.
- When I'm not baking I like to knit.
- My two favorite foods are salmon sashimi and braised pork belly.
- I'm returning to school in the fall to get a degree in Dietetics.
- I baked my first cake when I was 3...with the help of my mom of course :)
- I own over 200 bottles of nail polish :/
Selecting just 15 bloggers to pass this award on to was tough, I read so many amazing blogs these days, it's hard to keep up!
I guess that's it, thanks again Sara! :)