4.03.2012

Liebster Blog Award!

Photobucket

I have exciting news! Mireia from Baking in Spain has presented me with the prestigious and coveted Leibster Award for bloggers! This is my first blog award and, Mireia, I can't thank you enough. I'm truly honored and humbled that you thought of me. When I started this blog I didn't even think anyone would ever read it, let alone give me an award!


The conditions for the acceptance of this award are as follows:
  1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
  2. Post the award to your blog.
  3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value. (It's a great way to get the word out there about other blogs!)
  4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.


It was tough choosing just 5 blogs to pass this award on to - there are so many amazing bloggers out there and the number is multiplying daily! The blogs I've narrowed it down to are:


I'm not totally sure they each have less than 200 followers, but either way they deserve more! Hopefully it works out and my nominations don't go to waste ;)

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked the award :) you have a great blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, you are so sweet! When I started this blog I honestly didn't even think anyone would ever read it, let alone honor me with an award! I'm thrilled :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the award {looks around bashfully} I'm so honored to be grouped with those blogs, they're so gorgeous! Congrats on yours as well! So excited to be meeting new people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, it's well deserved! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for introducing me to two new great blogs (I already visit three of them). Really great ones. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I'm so glad to give a little more exposure to these incredible bloggers!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so very much for the award. It's an honor to be recognized. :)

    ReplyDelete